Followers

Labels

4th of July

4th of July
2011 4th of July

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Occupoop Los Angeles

Today, I drove by the "0ccupy LA site" aka Los Angeles City Hall.  I pity the moonbats!  As I drove up, at 1 light, some Kenyan moonbat decided he had the right to cross the street on a red light!  I nearly ran into the dumb moonbat!  At another intersection, some moonbat bimbo and her dope decided to start crossing when the don't walk warning started flashing.  The dumbasses were in my blindspot when I started turning after I waited for a crowd to finish crossing legally.  The bimbo and her tallywhacker moonbat gave me a dirty look when I honked my horn at them.  Now for the real scoop:  I could smell a bad stench across the street!  Driving by the occupied area looked awful!  Judge for yourself with the drive by pics I took.  Trust me, I wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible!  The stench could make you puke!










No comments:

Post a Comment